This is one of the detailed course that is designed to cover all the aspects of Interface Development with SAP PI / SAP PO tool that can help you learn a skill and build your career in Integration space.
What SAP PI / SAP PO Adapters are covered?
You will learn Interface Development for following Adapters:
- SOAP (WEBSERVICE)
What Interface Scenarios are covered?
This course covers the following Interface Scenarios:
- File with File Content Conversion
- File with Availability Time Planning (ATP)
- File Adapter Scheduling
- JDBC to JDBC Scenario
- Synchronous Interface with HTTP_AAE Adapter
- Webservices with SOAP (Publish in Service Registry, Generate WSDL)
- Token Authentication with REST
- ECC to PO Connection
- Order Scenario with IDOC
- Lookup with RFC
- Send email with Mail Adapter
What will your learn in this course?
This course will prepare you to:
- Build End to End Interface with SAP PO / SAP PI Process Integration Tool.
- How to do Client Transport from ESR and ID.
- Learn How to use the Standard Adapter and Build Interface.
- How to Monitor your Interface via PIMON tool.
- How to Test your Interface with tools like RWB, SOAPUI and PostMan
Build Interface with Configuration Scenarios.
What Topics are covered in this Course?
- End to End Development of Interface.
- Integration Scenarios.
- Standard Adapter Configuration.
- Mapping Techniques with RFC Lookup.
- Testing of the Interface with RWB, SOAPUI and Postman
- Monitoring of Interface with PIMon.
Course based on:
- Download Interface Code (TPZ)
- Source Code
- Supported Structures of XSD
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO 7.5 system so that you can do it yourself later.